From 1st September 2014 Knowl Hill C of E Academy and White Waltham C of E Academy formed a Multi Academy Trust- The Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust. This has brought with it many exciting opportunities and has helped to move the school forward in this climate of Educational change. We are confident that you will have already seen the benefits that this move has made with really exciting ways of making learning and teaching even more interesting, fun and cost effective.
Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust is committed to securing the best outcome for every child in its schools within a learning environment characterised by a distinctive Christian ethos.
We value the uniqueness and individuality of every school in the Trust, encouraging each to develop to meet the particular needs of all its pupils and the community it serves, underpinned by a common commitment to work together, making full use of all the Trust's resources, to enhance the experience and opportunities of all.
In line with our core Christian beliefs and principles, we want each school to be an educational community where
• all are welcome, whatever their cultural, ethnic or religious background;
• all will flourish, with a particular focus on supporting any who are disadvantaged culturally, socially, economically, physically, or in any other way;
• all will have a life-enhancing encounter with the Christian faith;
• each individual is encouraged and helped to discover and develop their God-given gifts and talents to the fullest extent;
• all will fulfill their potential in a way appropriate for their age, both academically and as well-rounded, independent, emotionally mature individuals.
Rev. David Andrew
Gordon Joyner (Oxford Diocese)
Rev. David Andrew