Meet the Governors
Chair of Governors Welcome
I would like to welcome you and your family to our school. Knowl Hill C of E Academy is a unique and special place where we nurture children from their first experience of education on their journey to become lifelong learners.
Every child is different and we work in partnership with parents to develop each individual to reach their full potential.
As the Chair of Governors I have been involved with Knowl Hill for a number of years and have watched it grow and develop into the wonderful school that it is today. With our rapidly changing environment I am confident that we can play our part in preparing our children for their future to be responsible, creative, well educated adults with a strong Christian ethos.
Chair of Governors
I very much enjoyed the show on Friday. All the children from youngest to oldest did so well and obviously very much enjoyed themselves. The theme of important dates through the ages increased their knowledge of history and the introductions to every dance gave each year the chance to demonstrate their reading skills which were excellent. Lovely costumes, enthusiastic dancing and great music made it a very enjoyable show.
Meet the Governors
Our Governing Body
- Cynthia Pitteway - Chair of Governors and Director of Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust
- Carolyn Deans - Vice-Chair of Governors
- Helen MacDonald - Governor and Director of Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust
- Sandra Baker - Foundation Governor
- Sophie Hayes - Parent Governor
- Isabel Cooke - Staff Governor
- Nichole Bourner - Staff Governor
- Chrissy Hagon - Parent Governor
- Cynthia Pitteway - Chair, Data and SEND
- Carolyn Deans - Vice Chair, Data and SEND
- Helen MacDonald - EYFS and Pupil Premium
- Sandra Baker - SIAMS and Safeguarding
- Sophie Hayes - Pupil Voice
- Chrissie Hagon - TBN
- Vacant - Building & Premises, Health & Safety
- Vacant - Foundation Governor
- Sunitha Province - Business Manager, Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust
- Shona Morriss - Clerk to the Governors, Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust
- Claire Martin - Finance Officer, Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust
We have three Committee's of Governors who meet on an ad-hoc basis when needed as follows:-
Admissions Committee Appeals Committee Staffing Committee
Cynthia Pitteway Helen MacDonald Cynthia Pitteway
Helen MacDonald Carolyn Deans Helen MacDonald
Sandra Baker Sandra Baker
Governor Date of Appointment and Term of Office
All Governors were elected/re-elected for a four year term of office on 27th September 2018 to 31st August 2022. In addition, Governors are elected to the Board of Governors following the resignation of Governors.
How to contact our Governing Body
If you would like to contact the Governing Body, please address your letter to the Chair of Governors, c/o Knowl Hill CE Academy, Bath Road, Knowl Hill, Reading, Berkshire, RG10 9UX.
Governor attendance record and declared business interests 2020 - 2021
Governor Attendance record & Business interests 2019 -2020
Governors Attendance Register
Please find below the Governors Attendance Register for 2017-2018. The key is as follows:-
- P - Present
- A - Absent
|Name of Governor||18.09.17||